By visiting and using this website you agree to be bound by and comply with the following terms and conditions:
Accuracy of information
Material is provided on this website on the basis that you will assess and verify the material and any representations or statements obtained from this website before use. Changes in circumstances, after material is placed on this website, may impact the accuracy of the material.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Quality Press is not liable to you arising from your use of, or reliance on, any material or advice obtained from this website.
Links to and from other websites
This website may have links to and from external internet sites. These external information sources are provided purely for convenience and are outside Quality Press’s control. Quality Press does not:
- endorse or provide any approval of anything obtained from other websites;
- warrant or assume any responsibility for the quality, accuracy, source, merchantability, fitness for purpose or any other aspect of anything on those websites, and you must make you own assessment regarding anything obtained from another website.
Links to and from this website
Permission to create a hypertext link to any page, image, or other item on this website should be sought by contacting Quality Press.
Copyright in this website and its Material is vested in Quality Press.
Apart from any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, customer feedback, or as otherwise permitted under the provisions of the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), no part of this website or any of its Material may be reproduced or re-used for any commercial purpose without the prior written permission of Quality Press.
Requests for authorisation should be directed to the General Manager of Quality Press.
Quality Press cannot guarantee that any files obtained from or through this website or a linked site are free from computer viruses or other threats which may affect your software or systems. To protect your software or systems you should install and implement your own system protection software.
Governing law and jurisdiction
These Website Conditions of Use are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of Western Australia and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Western Australia.
Jump Start Your Business Promotion Terms and Conditions
- The Printing voucher is not redeemable for cash nor can it be used to pay an existing account balance
- The value of the voucher includes GST
- The voucher is given to the business, not the individual
- The voucher is to be used in one transaction
- The voucher is valid for until 31st December 2020
- Every order received on Quality press from 1st August through to COB on 31st August, will receive one entry in the prize draw.
- Winners will be notified and grant permission for Quality Press to mention them in related social media promotion.