Digital Printing refers to printing methods that utilise lasers, ink-jet or toner-based systems. The image is sent directly to the print machine as a digital file, normally a PDF, which eliminates the need for printing plates, saving you money and time. Laser printers use a hot fuser roller to melt the toner image onto the paper. Ink Jet systems are quite prevalent in the Large Format Printing areas.
The versatility of high-quality digital printing gives you the ability to change information from one copy to the next. This could include names, addresses, codes, images etc and is referred to as variable data printing. Digital printing is the best choice when smaller quantities are needed and have a much faster completion time.
Quality Press utilises digital printing, when producing business cards, certificates, flyers, posters, newsletters, postcards, annual reports, stickers, menus, raffle tickets, brochures and training manuals. In fact, just about anything can be printed on our digital machines and with superb quality and colour.
One of the cool things with our digital printing, is the ability to change the information from copy to copy, also known as variable data printing. You might have a conference or event, that needs personalised name cards or lanyards for attendees; we can do this. What about certificates with a recipient’s name and a personalised reason for the award; we do this too. Maybe you need to send off a personalised invitation, letter or brochure, inserted into a personalised envelope and mailed; you guessed it, we do that too.
Now what about using some white ink, to add some colour punch on those dark card stocks, that other people may have trouble printing onto. Our white ink digital printing machine makes new design options possible.
But wait there’s more! If you need your brochure or booklet to open as a landscape style, our long sheet digital machine will make this happen and without fuss.
Each of our digital printing machines, provide unique value-added options that allow us to cater for all your printing needs, whether you want one copy or a couple of hundred.
What are the advantages of digital printing:
- Set up costs are lower
- Smaller quantities can be produced more cost effectively
- Print only the amount you need, when you need it
- Personalised data can be included
- Fast turnaround of your order
Why chose Quality Press for your digital printing needs:
- Quality Press has four digital machines to cater for anything you need
- Each of our machines can print variable data information
- We can print on a larger range of sizes from a small sticker up to a 320 x 700mm sheet
- Paper or card, smooth or textured, plastic or synthetic, you can have it all
- Colour, white and mono black inks and every colour you may ever need, are available
- Expansive binding and finishing options available, that includes, folding, scoring, numbering, perforating, stapling, laminating, round cornering, wiro binding and inserting.
- Faster turnaround of your order
- You can come and watch your job being printed
We would love the opportunity to discuss how Quality Press can use digital printing for your next printing project and look forward to working with you soon.
From 16 Clients on Google, Quality Press Perth scored: 4.6/5